Japankuru Funding Xmas Campaign! Chance to get tickets to the famous Robot Restaurant!!
We're super excited to announce that this time, we're running the campaign in association with the Robot Restaurant based in Shinjuku!
About the campaign!- How to participate!🎅
・3 pairs of tickets are going to be given to three randomly picked people who have signed up to to Japankuru Funding before the campaign deadline on the 31st December 2018!
・2 pairs of tickets will be given to two people that have backed a project up until 31st December 2018!
About the tickets
There also is no limit to when the tickets can be used! 🎟️
– The restaurant vouchers will be sent from JAPANKURU FUNDING by post.
– We will contact you via email during January 2019 if you have been selected.
– Limited to one per person!
Check out the amazing Robot Restaurant!
⏰Length of the show: 90 minutes
Business hours: 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Open all days of the year unless otherwise stated! Go check it out and have an unforgettable experience!
⭐Signing up is super simple!⭐
So for your chance to win, sign up ⇒here⇐and back the projects that we have on Japankuru Funding!
Sign Up page: https://en.japankurufunding.com/dashboard/?action=register
- Basic Info
- Japankuru Funding
Hey everyone! We hope that we can help you keep up to date with all the projects and things we have going on over at Japankuru Funding! We hope that you find the projects on the site as interesting as we do!SHOW COLUMN
- CULTURE Mirai Support looks to bridge Japan and Myanmar by Funding the Salween Yadanar Monastery...by Japankuru Funding 2020.11.20
- CULTURE Mt. Fuji: Renowned National Monument or Rubbish Dump for Tourists?by Japankuru Funding 2020.09.01
- SHOPPING GREENTOY- Crowdfunding to save the world one bottle at a time!by Japankuru Funding 2020.07.09
- Related Article
- NSHOPPING Tokyo's Meiji and Yoyogi Parks to Be Totally Redeveloped with New Facilities and More 2021.11.29
- CULTURE 5 of the Weirdest 2021 Lucky Bags We Can't Wait to Get Our Hands On This Winter 2021.11.18
- ACCOMMODATION This Tokyo Restaurant Is Making Meals Safe Without Masks by Putting Guests into Lanterns 2021.11.07