The Best Hotel in Asakusa Tokyo ★ Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International
🌃Asakusa Hotel with a View🌠
The Richmond Hotel Group has two hotels in Asakusa, one is the Richmond Hotel Asakusa
and the other is the Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International
. They also happen to be right across from each other! Having one of the best locations, the hotels are within MINUTES from Asakusa Sensoji Temple and many other popular Asakusa sightseeing spots. Being a newer hotel, Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International is more luxurious. The services available are also more diverse. So if waking up to a view of Tokyo Skytree and Asakusa Sensoji sounds like something you'd like, read on🏨✨
Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International
Official Website 💻 Room Types
⛲Things to See near Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International🎠
Directly outside of the hotel is Don Quijote,
which may be one of Japan's best and biggest discount store.
🍻Asahi Super Dry Beer Hall - 10min walk🍻
If you've been out drinking in Japan, there's a high chance you drank Asahi. Often referred to as the "golden poo building" this Asahi Super Dry Hall. The golden building next to it is the Asahi headquarters.
Go inside and you'll see an Asahi beer history exhibition (1st floor), get to try new and limited kinds of beer at the Asahi Craftsmanship Brewery (2nd floor), and along with some restaurants and popular bars (22nd floor).
🛍 Asakusa ROX - 3min walk🛍
ROX is a big shopping and entertainment
complex consisting of a main building
and three annex buildings.
In the basement, there is also
a 24hr supermarket!
🎢Hanayashiki (浅草花やしき) - 3min walk🎢
The oldest amusement park in Japan!
Hanayashiki opened as a flower park in 1853,
now it's operating as an amusement park with 20 kinds of attractions.
Since it's so close to the hotel,
it's a good and new way to have fun experiencing an old side of Japan.
The main highlight though is that Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International is a 5min walk from Sensoji Temple (浅草寺, also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple)!! So you will be able to hang around there as early or late as you like.
🏨Checking into the Hotel💳
- Take the elevator to the 5th floor and you'll arrive at the hotel lobby. 🛎
⏰CHECK-IN: 2pm／CHECK-OUT: 11am
💳Richmond Club Members; Check-out is at noon
- The counter is equipped with a comprehensive translation commentary and multi-national service staff. If you want to get any information or make reservations at say the Ninja Restaurant or something, please ask them for assistance!
- Normally getting membership cards while you travel isn't on your mind, however, we truly felt this one was worth it. It's a free card that gives you discounts, add points, and more importantly, lets you push back check-out time an hour (from 11am to noon) free of charge (normally costs 1000yen a day)! The discount is 10% and can be discounted to the next stay or breakfast (1 point for 1 yen). Richmond Hotels are universal, so even if you don't live in Japan you can earn and redeem these benefits!
- Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International offers JamLabel Shampoo from Private Lab that you will get once you check-in at the front desk. JamLabel is a three-in-one shampoo + bath + face wash that is doesn't include silicone or synthetic oils. It's a non-complex product that is great for sensitive, allergic skin.
- If you would prefer to use something else, organic brand POLA in a small sample set is also available. Hair ties, bath salts, and more are also available so if you need anything just ask! 🛀
🥛What Can't Be Missed around the Lobby💺
Love how naturally lit this lobby is!
- From outside the lobby, you can go out into the terrace, take pictures with Tokyo Skyree and Asakusa Sensoji Temple in the background. Or just hang out and gaze at the city nightscape. 🌆
- There are also 2 public computers on the side of the hall to provide sightseeing information and transportation suggestions near the hotel. Like mentioned above, if you see something you like you can ask the hotel clerks for help preparing/making reservations.💻
- After you check-in, along with your room card you'll get a "welcome drink" exchange voucher. So go put your things down in your room and go back to the lobby area for a drink and take a break!☕
⏰Exchange time 1pm~10pm
＊Welcome drink includes 1 soft drink
Alcohol drinks are an added fee
🚿Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International Room Reccomendations🛌
🌿Premier View Triple Room🌿
Probably our favorite room✨💖 If you want to see the most stunning view of Tokyo Skytree and Sensoji Temple at the same time, this is the best room!
Room info here
🌿Corner Triple Room🌿
Although you can't see the Tokyo Skytree completely, the Asakusa night view is just as charming! The Corner Room is also relatively large, so if you want to stay in a more comfortable, wider room, this room would be a good choice.
Room info here
✔Carpeted and Non-carpeted Areas
Some hotels have the sink and bath area carpeted but here it isn't.
Which is good for those who don't like the feeling of walking on damp floors.
✔Free Smartphone 'Handy'
The hotel also provides you with a smartphone 'handy', which allows you to use as your second smartphone during your stay and even make international calls for free. It even has free internet so you can take it out and about on your trip!
✔Free Video on Demand
In addition to watching regular cable TV, you check out what's on Video on Demand for free!
👩👩👦👦 For those with a big family or just want the extra room to party!🎉
🌿Connecting Twin Room🌿
If you are a group of four or more, the Twin Connecting Room is the room for you. With only 16 rooms in total, it can accommodate up to 6 beds per room! To reserve this room, just book two twin rooms and you can book a connecting room with the hotel.
🍏Don't Forget Breakfast!🥣
The breakfast at Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International is well worth eating! For you bread lovers, handmade bread is baked every day here! If you love freshly squeezed juice, you'll be happy to know there's also that available here too! There are all sorts of food available at this big breakfast buffet you are sure to leave happy and full.😋
If you don't have time to have breakfast, hold onto the meal coupon that you received when you checked-in and to go to the counter to make an appointment before 9pm the night before. Your meal will be available for you to pick up the next morning, which is really convenient for those busy guests!
⏰Breakfast time: 6:30am~11am
💴Adults 2,500yen Children under 5 years old 1,000yen
🥐Yummy yummy bread!🍞
🥝Just drown yourself in fresh juice if you wanted🍊
🍚Halal Lunch Box🍱
There are even Halal friendly lunch boxes available. There are four options to choose from. If you would like one please be sure to notify them at the front desk!
Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International
Whether you're just here for a short time or not, where you stay is important. Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International is renowned for its location, comfort, landscape, and service. If you are looking for a nice and relaxing hotel to stay at in Asakusa, then this hotel is our #1 recommendation.
🏨Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International
⏰Check-in: 2pm Check-out: 11am
Richmond Club Members
: Check-out is at noon
Free WIFI available
💻 Room Types