Oriental Suites Airport Osaka Rinku at a Glance
- This hotel's sleek, brand-new interiors and ideal location make it an obvious choice for all kinds of travelers. Heading for an early flight, or arriving on a late one? Traveling with young kids? Got lots of bags? It's literally only one train stop away from the Kansai International Airport, and the hotel building is attached to the train station complex, making it extremely easily accessible. Hoping to splurge a little and work on increasing your luggage? The popular Rinku Premium Outlets, a mall with a mix of Japanese and international brands, is an easy 10-minute walk away. Just fond of luxurious suites and sparkling clean hotels? This one just opened on December 15, 2019, meaning the modern amenities are still gleaming and new!
Take a little tour of the hotel's residence-style suite to see what we mean:
Why Oriental Suites is the Place to Stay
- From the hotel to the airport in one 5-minute train ride, you really can't beat this location.
- Whether you're on the Nankai Line or taking JR, Oriental Suites Airport Osaka Rinku is just a stop away from the airport.
The Panoramic Bay Views
- The hotel is inside a huge 56-story high-rise building right on Osaka Bay, with rooms as high as the 26th floor, which means some great views of the outskirts of Osaka in one direction, and even more romantic bay views in the other.
- At night, the train tracks over the bay and the scenic nearby ferris wheel light up, setting the area aglow.
The Japanese Touches
- If you're thinking the convenience of Oriental Suites Airport Osaka Rinku is so impressive that you don't need any more convincing, you'll be happy to find that they didn't take any shortcuts anyway - the hotel's interiors still offer plenty of Japanese charm. Walk into the lobby, and you'll see that the walls are lined with elegant wooden fixtures, based off of traditional "tategoshi" (縦格子) lattice.
- In addition, Japanese ukiyo-e art accents the walls.
- While made in a traditional style, these gorgeously colorful ukiyo-e style paintings were actually done specially for the hotel by artist Yoshio Okada. The vibrant art at the front desk makes for a great view to start, or finish off, your trip to Japan.
Exploring the Hotel's Surroundings
Rinku Premium Outlets
- If you enjoy a little shopping now and then, you won't want to miss this Japanese outlet mall, just 10 minutes from the hotel. Walk right over to check out some satisfying deals on a collection of brands both Japanese and international.
Rinku Premium Outlets
3-28 Rinkuoraiminami, Izumisano, Osaka
Official Website (en)
- From the outlet mall, you can see the glowing ferris wheel and the hotel building together in one frame!
For hotel guests with a little more time to kill, or those who aren't really shopping fanatics, the surrounding area also offers the scenic Rinku Park and a better view of the bay at the pebbly Marble Beach.
So, for all you trip planners out there stressing about the trip to and from Kansai Airport, and everyone who dreams of staying in a brand-new hotel room, we've got the place for you! Take a night or two and stay right across the water from Kansai International, at Oriental Suites Airport Osaka Rinku.
Visited Osaka recently? Staying near the airport? Let us know about your experience, or your plans for any upcoming trips to Japan, on twitter, instagram, and facebook!