6. Changes to Smoking Rules (Tokyo Bureau of Social Welfare and Public Health)
Main changes to this will include the following,
- No smoking will be allowed in most of the indoor facilities, shops and restaurants unless specified other ways.
- Places where allow smoking will need specific signage displayed at the entrance where it would be visible to guests, users, and customers.
- People aged 20 or under will not be able to entre places that allow smoking.
- While most facilities do not allow smoking, some are allowed to install designated smoking areas.
For specific details, please refer to official government page here