Memorable Japanese Traditional Wedding Experience@Ginza Mitsukoshi
A traditional wedding clothes experience in Ginza Mitsukoshi you won't forget....
Traditional Wedding Clothes Experience in Ginza Mitsukoshi
- @ Ginza Mitsukoshi:
* Transportation: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line / Marunouchi Line / Hibiya Line to Ginza Station and get off at [A7, A8]. exit directly, display the location on Google Maps
* Hours:10:30 AM to 8PM (9th, 11th, 12th floor restaurants 11 AM to 11 PM)
* Ginza Mitsukoshi official website (English)
- 7F - Bridal Salon:
Where the experience takes place, the Bridal Salon is located in a lovely corner of the 7th floor and at first glance it appears that all they have are just western style wedding garments... Japanese traditional wedding clothes are, of course also available to be tried on.
- Kimono dressing experience:
Although they may look fairly easy to whip on, they are in reality actually extremely difficult and are something that trained professionals must help you with. However to make putting it on a little easier, the tops and bottoms of the kimonos have been divided.
* Price: 10,800 yen per person (tax included).
- Fittings rooms have been provided specifically for changing into the traditional wedding attire, so said rooms are large and specious and accommodating for several people.
- Through the delicate and caring hands of professionals we've almost reached the final stage. As a final touch the symbol of the house in which the outfit was designed, the pattern (or crest)is added to the stomach area to complete the outfit.
- The brides attire, referred to as the kakeshita, is a special kind of kimono in which padding is added at the hem in order to help it fit properly. It also has furisode style sleeves that can only be worn until
marriage, after which she can no longer wear it.
After having layer upon layer of clothing applied it's important to note that you should have gone to the restroom prior to getting ready.A bit of hair work is also included to give the bride to be her most appealing look. It truly is like a transformation. The purpose of wrapping up the hair like this is to give a more mature look. (Unfortunately, makeup won't be applied at this stage.)
- In the span of just 20 short minutes, we have transformed ourselves into something spectacular. Forget the ideals of purity with an all white dress and add a little spice to your life with a breathtaking design to boot.
- After being transformed by the traditional Japanese wedding clothes, all that's left is for a fashion show! Strut your stuff on the 7th floor and take as many pictures as you like. The red carpet will even be rolled out for you! (Bridal salon employees will guide you and photograph
- <Traditional Wedding Clothes Experience>
A once in a lifetime chance to dawn the traditional Japanese wedding attire. You can easily transform yourself in just 20 minutes. After changing you can take pictures using your own camera!
- Related Article