Stylish Kimonos in Kyoto
Following a age old custom of dawning the traditional attire of ancient Japan, you too can dabble in the aristocratic feel of these beautifully crafted masterpieces. Once worn as status symbols, the kimono are most notably worn for special occasions such as weddings and tea ceremonies. With a trip to Kyoto, you'll soon see that wearing a kimono is a definite must to complete the ancient feel of the traditional city!
- Material Search
- Yume Kyoto offers a wide selection of material to create the perfect Kimono. With over 400 designs to choose from you are sure to find a style you'll love. Time to have fun and pick the design that suits our tastes!
They also offer various plans that allow you to have the staff choose the best match for you, select your own full attire, or rent a Yukata (men). There are also options as to when and where to return the Kimono after you finish your rental period.
- Fit. Style. Touch.
- Yume Kyoto staff are experts with years of experienced in providing the perfect fit for customers. Reservations are appreciated but not required to find a Kimono and get it put on the same day.
Reservations can be made here:
- What is a kimono without accessories? Yes, Yume Kyoto provides accessories for you to truly add a unique touch to your formal wear. Accessories include the obi, undershirt, shawl, handbag and sandals of your liking. The best part is the tabis (Japanese socks with split toes) which are free and you can take them home with you!
- Kyoto Rental Kimono
- Imagine yourself in a kimono, striding along the streets of a timeless ancient city. Visiting temples, and sampling dishes that have been around for centuries. Kyoto carries the weight of a great majestic city that was actually the capital of Japan for a time. Even though it is no longer the capital, it still maintains it's beauty. Revel in this cities former glory in the manner it was intended by dawning the traditional attire.
Yume Kyoto Kimono Rentals
More pictures from our trip:
- Related Article
- TOUR Osaka's Most Famous Nemophila Spot ・ Baby Blue Eyes in Osaka Maishima Seaside Park 2021.04.13
- ENTERTAINMENT Visiting Hanshin Koshien Stadium ・ A Day of Japanese Baseball History and Ballpark Tours 2021.03.29
- ACCOMMODATION An Osaka Hotel Next to Shinsaibashi & Namba - Spot the Glico Man from the Windows of... 2020.12.11