Boys Be Ambitious, and Girls Wanna Have Fun in Sapporo!!
Our adventure will take us through Hokkaido for 2 days and 1 night as we soak in the magnificent changing of the seasons plus Japan's only all-in-one Evangelion themed, Manga, Restaurant & Internet Entertainment Center.
- #A Certified Shot
- #Japan's only all-in-one Evangelion, Manga, Restaurant & Internet Entertainment Center
Known as the Jiyuku-kan, this massive building houses many amenities including but not limited to arts, pool, comics, movies, an internet cafe, relaxation rooms, and karaoke!
Soon as you enter the building you're greeted with a life-sized Evangelion. Finally your chance to get a selfie with an Evangelion! Sweet!
- # Sapporo Odori Park and Sapporo TV Tower
- The amazing views of autumn foliage in Odori Park is an indispensable tourist spot.
A great place to enjoy a brisk walk, or take a seat and enjoy the show the leaves are putting on.
It's such a great sight to see the TV Tower on a beautiful day!
Google Map location
- # Why a Clock Tower?
- Why is this Sapporo Clock Tower selected by three must-see tourist spots in Japan?
This isn't a "promotion"?
Presumably the thought that this visually stunning older building looks so out of place in this more modern city.
Anyway, it's nearby Odori Park, home to the Sapporo TV Tower, so it's definitely worth a quick peak.
- # At the end of October in Sapporo
- At the end of October in Sapporo the trees put on a spectacular show. Now stacked starting in early November snow making. Walking through the park you will quickly notice that it's a haven for photographers looking to find the perfect shot of this beautiful landscape.
- Basic Info
Station Sapporo Website http://cometojapankuru.blogspot.jp/2015/12/boys-be-ambitious-and-girls-wanna-have.html
- Related Article
- ENTERTAINMENT Five Aquariums That You Can Go From Tokyo 2019.10.12
- ENTERTAINMENT See The View of Umeda City at Night from The Ferris Wheel inside The Hep Five Shopping... 2019.10.10
- ENTERTAINMENT MAGIC Kyoto Comes Back with a BANG in 2019! A Look Back on 2018 and What To Look Forward...by Japankuru Funding 2019.10.09