How are you doing, Japan? ＜Vol.001＞ Sunshine Aquarium (Ikebukuro, Tokyo)
Sunshine Aquarium is reopening on June 8th, 2020.
The otters, penguins, seals, and all the aquarium's other residents are ready and waiting to welcome you back!
Check the details on the official website.
Original article below:
Sunshine Aquarium is a busy facility located right in the middle of things in Ikebukuro, a busy shopping area usually crowded with locals and travelers alike. The combination of interiors that make the whole building feel underwater, and its actual rooftop view of Ikebukuro, makes for a pretty interesting atmosphere. As a gathering place for people from all over, however, the aquarium is taking measures to avoid any dangers presented by coronavirus. The facilities are closed until March 15th as a preventative measure.
All the underwater friends at the aquarium, though? They're doing just fine! The animals of Sunshine Aquarium are going on with their daily lives, happily splashing and swimming and eating as usual! And the aquarium staff are still in every day, to take care of our water-loving animal buddies, and share a little of their day with us via Twitter (@Sunshine_Aqua) and Youtube. According to the aquarium, they're just hoping the cute pictures and little clips of the animals will bring a little fun and relaxation to everybody's day!
The staff at Sunshine Aquarium update their social media all the time, with that relaxing cute animal content you crave! So check in with the aquarium's lively animals whenever you need a moment of adorable tranquility.
Twitter: Follow them at @Sunshine_Aqua for the very latest in cheerful animal content!
Facebook: And check them out at @Sunshine.aquarium.official for more official information about aquarium goings-on, published in Japanese.
YouTube: Find their channel at SunshineAquarium, where you can watch livestreams of the penguins, sea lions, and cute clownfish!
- Basic Info
Name Sunshine Aquarium Address World Import Mart Building, 3−1 Higashiikebukuro, Toshimaku, Tokyo Station Ikebukuro Station Website https://sunshinecity.jp/en/aquarium/
- News From Japankuru
The latest news from Japan - learn what's new in the land of the rising sun, from an international group right on the scene.SHOW COLUMN
- FOOD Hokkaido Parfaits: Japan's Perfect Hangover Prevention Method!?by News From Japankuru 2023.08.17
- CULTURE Japanese Fan-Cooled Clothing Evolves From Workwear to Fashionby News From Japankuru 2023.08.08
- CULTURE What To Do When Earthquakes Strike in Japan | 4 Japanese Safety Tips for Travelersby News From Japankuru 2023.05.11
- Related Article
- NENTERTAINMENT Tokyo Sightseeing with Tokyo Mega Illumination: See the Best of Tokyo! 2023.09.27
- NSHOPPING Tokyo Shopping | Popular Creative Label NouNou's First Japanese Pop-Up at GINZA SIX 2023.09.22
- SHOPPING Japanese Hot Springs, Hotels, Shopping, and Dining at Haneda Airport! Enjoy it All at... 2023.09.13