How are you doing, Japan? ＜Vol.001＞ Sunshine Aquarium (Ikebukuro, Tokyo)
Sunshine Aquarium is reopening on June 8th, 2020.
The otters, penguins, seals, and all the aquarium's other residents are ready and waiting to welcome you back!
Check the details on the official website.
Original article below:
Sunshine Aquarium is a busy facility located right in the middle of things in Ikebukuro, a busy shopping area usually crowded with locals and travelers alike. The combination of interiors that make the whole building feel underwater, and its actual rooftop view of Ikebukuro, makes for a pretty interesting atmosphere. As a gathering place for people from all over, however, the aquarium is taking measures to avoid any dangers presented by coronavirus. The facilities are closed until March 15th as a preventative measure.
All the underwater friends at the aquarium, though? They're doing just fine! The animals of Sunshine Aquarium are going on with their daily lives, happily splashing and swimming and eating as usual! And the aquarium staff are still in every day, to take care of our water-loving animal buddies, and share a little of their day with us via Twitter (@Sunshine_Aqua) and Youtube. According to the aquarium, they're just hoping the cute pictures and little clips of the animals will bring a little fun and relaxation to everybody's day!
The staff at Sunshine Aquarium update their social media all the time, with that relaxing cute animal content you crave! So check in with the aquarium's lively animals whenever you need a moment of adorable tranquility.
Twitter: Follow them at @Sunshine_Aqua for the very latest in cheerful animal content!
Facebook: And check them out at @Sunshine.aquarium.official for more official information about aquarium goings-on, published in Japanese.
YouTube: Find their channel at SunshineAquarium, where you can watch livestreams of the penguins, sea lions, and cute clownfish!
- Basic Info
Name Sunshine Aquarium Address World Import Mart Building, 3−1 Higashiikebukuro, Toshimaku, Tokyo Station Ikebukuro Station Website https://sunshinecity.jp/en/aquarium/
- News From Japankuru
The latest news from Japan - learn what's new in the land of the rising sun, from an international group right on the scene.SHOW COLUMN
- NEWSHOPPING Tokyo's Meiji and Yoyogi Parks to Be Totally Redeveloped with New Facilities and Moreby News From Japankuru 2021.11.29
- ENTERTAINMENT Shizuoka's New Baby Red Panda Is Getting a Ridiculous Name, and You Can Help Choose Itby News From Japankuru 2021.11.15
- CULTURE Are You the Stone-Age Man Japan Is Searching For!? Yayoi Discoveries Spark an Ancient...by News From Japankuru 2021.11.13
- Related Article
- NSHOPPING Tokyo's Meiji and Yoyogi Parks to Be Totally Redeveloped with New Facilities and More 2021.11.29
- CULTURE 5 of the Weirdest 2021 Lucky Bags We Can't Wait to Get Our Hands On This Winter 2021.11.18
- ACCOMMODATION This Tokyo Restaurant Is Making Meals Safe Without Masks by Putting Guests into Lanterns 2021.11.07