Our Recommendation "Pick" of Hokkaido★Explore Ohashi Cherry Farms Orchards
- They have trees that are low enough for picking, that way no one will be left out! There are also shuttle buses available to travel between orchards 🌳🚙🌳
- Four Special Gems
The farm has 4 special cherries that aren't sold at whole sale markets!
🍒The SATO NISHI; very well known in Japan, not as sweet as American cherries, almost a bit tart. 🍒NANYO; is bigger than Sato Nish cherries and said to be the most popular in the orchard. 🍒GASSAN NISHIKI; the Gassan Nishiki cherry looks like it could be the Golden Delicious apple's baby! It's roughly the same size as the Nanyo, but has the highest sugar content among cherries. 🍒SUMMIT; a LUSICIOUS dark red/burgundy color and just happens to be Japan's largest cherry!
- Something to Take Home
- The gift shop has all kinds of products that are made using Ohashi's cherries. From jams to vinegar, to even pickled cherries...? The Japanese love pickled foods so, why not right?!
Here's a little link giving you a brief idea of what you can buy → ✨catalog✨
Experience the Fun of Japanese Orchards
🍒Ohashi Cherry Farms🍒
Open Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Cherry Season: normally late June - late August (dates varies on the weather)
Other Fruit Season: late August - early October (a variety of fruits available!)
Official Site Admission Fee Info
For more interesting topics,
Please click on JAPANKURU to check out our official blog
Be sure to look at JAPANKURU🐶 for more exciting articles every day!!
- Basic Info
Name Ohashi Cherry Farm Address 460 Kamiashibetsu-cho, Ashibetsu-shi, Hokkaido 〒079-1371 Tel 0124-23-0654 Website http://www.oh-cherry.com/foreign/english/english.html
- Related Article
- ENTERTAINMENT Five Aquariums That You Can Go From Tokyo 2019.10.12
- ENTERTAINMENT See The View of Umeda City at Night from The Ferris Wheel inside The Hep Five Shopping... 2019.10.10
- ENTERTAINMENT MAGIC Kyoto Comes Back with a BANG in 2019! A Look Back on 2018 and What To Look Forward...by Japankuru Funding 2019.10.09