Say OH Okonomiyaki!!
Not wanting to travel to Osaka to get some tasty Okonomiyaki? CHeck out Kobe Rokkomichi Gyunta restaurant on the 11th floor in the Mitsukoshi mall.
- Real Okonomiyaki comes from the SOUL
- We know the picture is so delicious you could just take a bite out of it, but please exercise restraint!
# "Pork and egg Special "
Although it looks a simple pork okonomiyaki dish, do not let your eyes deceive you! The trick to this dish is the specialty sauce created by this shop. Our lips are sealed, so don't bother begging us for the recipe.
It'll keep you coming back for more!!
- The Heart of Ginza
- In Ginza, there's a century-old history landmark mall known as Mitsukoshi Ginza. This mall has stood the test of time and still does well to represent Japanese fashion, trends and popular culture. To keep up to date in the rapidly changing times, Mitsukoshi Ginza would have an interior renewal every quarter on a regular basis to provide customers better service.
Open Hours: 10:30 ~ 20:00
Transportation: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line / Marunouchi Line / Hibiya Line
Directly connected to [A7, A8] exit
Click to see google map
- Basic Info
Name Kobe Rokkomichi Gyunta Address 日本、〒104-0061 東京都中央区銀座４丁目６−１６ Station Ginza Tel 03-6228-6915 Website http://mitsukoshi.mistore.jp/store/ginza/index.html
- Related Article
- SHOPPING These Classy Leather Pouches From Japan Are Made to Hold Just One Thing, and It's Not... 2021.10.16
- CULTURE Japanese Survey Raises Eyebrows by Asking All About Working Men's Eyebrows 2021.10.06
- CULTURE Japanese Government Lifting State of Emergency and Emergency Measures Nationwide 2021.09.30