Not wanting to travel to Osaka to get some tasty Okonomiyaki? CHeck out Kobe Rokkomichi Gyunta restaurant on the 11th floor in the Mitsukoshi mall.
- Kobe Rokkomichi Gyunta (11F)
- Located inside the historical -Mitsukoshi Ginza- mall, we'll slide our way into this popular Okonomiyaki destination.
As you approach you can catch a wiff of the sizzling iron plates on the tables. Smells so good we are automatically drawn in!
- Seating Arrangement
- Each table actually includes it's own stovetop so the food is made fresh right in front of your eyes. And you won't believe your eyes, or your tongue. It's hot so please don't touch!
- Spicing up your life
- # Although okonomiyaki is a Japanese food...
It's actually mixed with Korean chili powder, garlic, and sesame oil sauce to give it a unique taste you won't find at home. It truly is an international dish.
- Real Okonomiyaki comes from the SOUL
- We know the picture is so delicious you could just take a bite out of it, but please exercise restraint!
# "Pork and egg Special "
Although it looks a simple pork okonomiyaki dish, do not let your eyes deceive you! The trick to this dish is the specialty sauce created by this shop. Our lips are sealed, so don't bother begging us for the recipe.
It'll keep you coming back for more!!
- The Heart of Ginza
- In Ginza, there's a century-old history landmark mall known as Mitsukoshi Ginza. This mall has stood the test of time and still does well to represent Japanese fashion, trends and popular culture. To keep up to date in the rapidly changing times, Mitsukoshi Ginza would have an interior renewal every quarter on a regular basis to provide customers better service.
Open Hours: 10:30 ~ 20:00
Transportation: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line / Marunouchi Line / Hibiya Line
Directly connected to [A7, A8] exit
Click to see google map
- Related Article