Fukuoka's Little Art Gallery Close To Yakuin-Odori Station
A Gallery, a Restaurant, a Cafe and a Shop, all in one stop. This little restaurant offers more than just local cuisine.
Kokonikataru, a unique spot in Yakuin area of Fukuoka is a 20 minute trip on the train from Hakata station, three minute walk from Yakuin-Odori Station.
- Kokonikataru is divided into lunches, cafes, dinners, and bars.
It was cafe time when I visited :)
- Inside the cafe there is a cafe, a general store and a gallery.
It is a space where you can watch exhibitions and miscellaneous goods while drinking a drink.
- The entrance to the building. Follow the signboard and go up to the second floor!
I feel like I've come to the exhibition to see something from the entrance.
- The grocery store sells a wide variety of goods, so it's fun to see them.
There are cute animal-shaped tools, and there are a lot of products made of wood, so it feels simple and luxurious.
- We also sell various kinds of tea made by Saga! It's possible to drink inside the shop, so if you have time, you
'll be fine to go :) (Tax included)
A city in northern Kyushu, Japan
- This is the gallery space inside.
The songs from the loud speakers flow quietly, so you can listen slowly.
There are some people who come to see the works for the purpose, and there are people who are watching the works while coming to the cafe
- The table seat is like this. The table is also like a work of art I have a
counter seat so I don't have to go alone
- I looked around the gallery and came back to my seat and got a drink.
The left side is a little extravagant melon soda and the right side is a bit extravagant fizz soda . (700 yen including tax) If
you add 100 yen to an existing drink, you can add ice cream on top! The
ice cream was delicious, but the drinks were really delicious, as the name suggests.
- As well as cafés, lunch, dinner, and bars are open by time of day, so it's a great place to go for a meal or a light drink. Goods and interior, Please come and hear am the place where you want to like to anybody like those who are interested in the exhibition :)
Hours: Lunch 12: 00 ~ 14: 00 Cafe 14: 00 ～ 16: 00 (LO15: 00)
Dinner 18: 00 ～ 22: 00 Bar 22: 00 ～ 24: 00 (LO23: 00)
(Closed on Mondays)
Do you have a favourite spot in Fukuoka Prefecture?
Let us know in the comment section below or leave us a comment at our Facebook or Instagram!
Keep up to date by following our JAPANKURU page.
- Basic Info
- Fukuoka Contributor J
Introducing tips such as Kyushu's gourmet restaurants, travel and shopping in Fukuoka!
- Related Article