#Hiking #Camping ♪ How to Escape From Tokyo!
There's a dedicated sporting goods shopping street just 10 minutes from Akihabara Station! From running shoes, sportswear, items for general sports, camping and hiking gear everything is up for sale at L-Breath.
- L-Breath (Outdoor Supplies Store)
- Tokyo is literally a concrete jungle with stashes of greenery hidden here and there and for those more in tuned with nature a short weekend trip outside of Tokyo to the countryside is a must. Recently, a craze has come over the residents of Tokyo. Sports items have grown in popularity. More and more people are wanting to get up, get active, and explore outside of Tokyo. If you also want to experience the craze, we recommend visiting L-Breath in Ochanomizu, Tokyo. Take a walk along the sporting goods shopping street here in Jinbocho! Wow! So this is where all the foreign visitors have been hiding!? (lol)
- The perfect Camping Setup
- After stepping out of the elevator we were greeted with this scene of a luxurious Snow Peak dome tent!! Can you imagine getting away from it all with your best friend, sweetheart or family to a quiet secluded forested mountainous escape?
Oh yeah, us too!
The sixth floor is actually an area dedicated to the Snow Peak brand. You'll enjoy yourself merely by windowshopping!
(Just remember to have self-control...)
- Ochanomizu Sports Street
- Thinking of planning a trip out to the wilderness to go camping or hiking and you're not sure where to pick up the right gear? Make your way down to L-Breath to cater to your sporting goods needs.
For more pictures and info on products visit:
Victoria Tax Free Info (English)
- Basic Info
Name L-Breath (Outdoor Supplies Store) Address 2-4-14 Ogawamachi, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo101-0052 Station Akihabara Website www.victoria.co.jp/taxfree/english/
- Related Article
- NFOOD 3 Must-Eat Vegan Japanese Sweets in Tokyo ・ Try These Japanese Favorites Without the Eggs... 2021.09.15
- SHOPPING Snuggle Up with Yoshi in the Coziest-Ever Super Mario Loungewear from Japan 2021.09.05
- CULTURE Where's the Best Place to Live in Tokyo? Find the Answers from 300 Tokyo Locals 2021.08.30