Shop till You Drop @ HAPiNAHA on Kokusai International Street!
Our mission in Okinawa was simple, to enjoy the winter season in the most tropical region of Japan. Doesn't sound too difficult does it?
Mensore! (Okinawan for welcome!!)
Traveling to Okinawa for this Winter season? Well you SHOULD and we'll tell you why! There's a special coupon available to improve your shopping experience and help you save lots on your trip!
Kanucha Resort website:
- Validity period: Until March 31, 2016 (Thursday)
Coupon of content description (Japanese)
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Okinawan goods Shopping spree @ "Marche"
- Find souvenirs, groceries, miscellaneous goods, cosmetics, and a variety of other items such as limited edition candy! The best part is most goods found in this store aren't just from the main island of Okinawa, but also from all the surrounding smaller islands!
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
- That's right, there's an original and unique Pokémon store in HAPiNAHA!! This store marked the first ever in Okinawa and is still frequented by fans of all ages. When you visit make sure you give Pikachu a high 5 for me!
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Making SWEETS at the "Bakauke Circus"
- Try an experience that'll set you aside from the rest of the crowd. Try your hand at making baked Japanese sweets or “rice crackers” and designing them yourself!
Duration: about 20-30 minutes
Price per person: 1,200 yen (tax included)
Age: 5 years and older
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Baby Star
- is the site of various finger foods that’ll leave you licking your fingers for the rest of your trip. Their delicious and tasty treats come in all shapes and sizes and flavors for your enjoyment featuring various Okinawan ingredients!! Grab some as you shop to keep your energy level up!
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Making Hi-Chew
- If you're wondering what Hi-Chew actually is, the best way to describe it as a candy similar to Starburst. Very soft and chewy with excellent flavor! At this station you can actually try your hand at making some from scratch. Warning: Calamity will ensure
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Giant Soft serve NOM!
- In a special collaboration with Morinaga you get the best of both worlds. Delicious fresh fruit with soft serve ice cream! Be still my beating belly!.. This mixing of sweets and soft-serve ice cream is a popular treat from Morinaga & Co., Ltd. and not a bad idea on a warm winter day in Okinawa.
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] All that Royce
- Load up people! Royce is this amazing addictive chocolate with various flavors for your dining pleasure. You can even catch some limited edition flavors from Ishigaki Island if they're still there when you visit!. Hurry!
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Let’s make new blends of Awamori!
- Using 5 different kinds of Chuko Awamori Distillery’s own unprocessed awamori, enjoy your chance to blend your own batch of awamori. This experience is a once in a lifetime chance to see if you have what it takes to be an Okinawan awamori connoisseur.
- What's the hold up?
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] Good things come to those who wait at Tsukiji Gindaco. Who would've guessed takoyaki has such a popular following in Okinawa as well? Takoyaki actually originated in Osaka, over on Japan's main island of Honshu. Can't wait to get some of our own!
- [HAPiNAHA 1F] The Pengin Shokudo Deli
- Looking for a great place to take a break and take in lunch? Look no further than the Pengin Shokudo Deli offering many styles of organic cuisines from around the world prepared in a healthy delicious manner. Located at the back of the Marché Shop
Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (last order 21:00)
- [HAPiNAHA 2F] Happy Kirakira! Paradise
- If you are like us and you love Hello Kitty, Doraemon, Gudetama,etc… drop what you're doing and make your way to Happy Kirakira! Paradise now! Aside from character-associated goods, there’s also popular anime themed makeup products like Sailor Moon lip gloss! We’re just filling out baskets left and right here!
- [HAPiNAHA 2F] Search of the Elusive ‘Only in Okinawa’ Items
- Only in Okinawa! There are various items to be found representing Okinawa is all styles. Find the one that matches you best! Whether it’s a dazzling Shisa mask, or a goya necklace, you can find it all at HAPiNAHA!
- [HAPiNAHA 2F] Suntory The Premium Malt's Ocean Grill
- For a unique food experience unlike any other and a chance to enjoy the fresh taste and aroma of Okinawan BBQ, Suntory The Premium Malt's Ocean Grill on the second floor is your destination. You won't regret it!^^
Hours: 11:00 to 23:00 (last order 22: 30 / Close16: 00~17: 00) 220 seats
* English menus available
[HAPiNAHA 2F] "TAX FREE", duty-free counter!
Because you'll be a tourist in Japan you're actually eligible to receive a tax-free discount. We suggest taking advantage of this and buying all you can in sight!
Naha, Okinawa Prefecture Makishi 2-2-30
10:00 to 22:00
11:00 to 23:00
-3F weekdays: 14: 00〜
-Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 13: 00〜
4F~6F11: 00~21: 55 (last admission)
- Related Article