Ushering the fall fashion at LUMINE EST Shinjuku
Where is LUMINE EST?
A 9-story fashion building from B2, directly connected to the JR Shinjuku Station East Exit.
There are a lot of shops of men's and ladies' fashion and restaurants
in this variety shopping spot
"LUMINE EST Shinjuku."
- To eat!
- A long crunchy cream puff! Can you see its "sectional view" from the above picture? By just looking at it, you feel the deliciousness and the crunchiness! Its crunchiness is made by the almonds on the surrounding! What a perfect match with the custard inside. ZAKUZAKU Cream Puff 250 yen 1 piece + tax 1,450 yen 6 pieces + tax
- Wacky ideas items
- What is this called? It is "Beer Rich." Dried fruit, herbs and sugar in the bottle. Mix with beer!!! There you are "My beer." This, I think what is it? The name ... "Beer Rich" ??? Dried fruit, it contains and herbs and sugar in the bottle With beer and MIX, yes! My beer can make. Amazing!
Go to B1 floor or 6F for TAX FREE service!
A stylish and delicious "LUMINE EST Shinjuku"
directly and conveniently connected to JR Shinjuku Station!
Address: 3-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-kun, Tokyo
Open Hours: 11:00 to 22:00 (weekdays)
10:30 to 22:00 (Saturday, Sunday and holidays)
Restaurant: 11:00 to 23:00
LUMINE EST Homepage
For more info↓
- Related Article
- NTOUR Japanese Airport Automates the Boarding Process with New Facial Recognition and No Contact 2021.08.04
- ENTERTAINMENT Ghibli Classic Spirited Away Is Coming to the Stage, and the Cast Is Here! 2021.07.15
- TOUR Entrances at Tokyo's Busy Shinjuku Station to Undergo 26 Years of Major Renovations 2021.07.14