The Most Romantic Train Ride in the World "Tadami Line"
Beautiful romantic train views in Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter ...
- Winter Travel via the Tadami Line
- This story is going to focus on the train journey, but there are many places to see along the way so we'll give you some recommendations as well! ^^ It's not very often that you get an opportunity such as this for winter travel so we hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- Beautiful romantic train views
- A photo can only convey so much and these photos barely do justice, showing the unexplainable beauty that exists in these locales. Although this time we are catching a glimpse of the winter wonderland, don't forget that colors of spring and lush greens of the summer are right around the corner.
- Planning the best route
- There are many options to navigate your way to the Tadami Line from Tokyo, but most routes consist of boarding the Tohoku Shinkansen at JR Tokyo Station and making your way to Koriyama Station. Transferring to the Ban-Etsusai line at Koriyama Station towards
Aizuwakamatsu Station. Then you can transfer to the Tadami line at Aizuwakamatsu Station and ride all the way to Tadami.
- Taste the enjoyment of endless travel
- The Tadami Line offers the beauty of a true course through along with taking pictures you'll find yourself using up your phones batteries trying to capture all you see before you. According to comments on such social media it's known as "the most romantic railway in the world"
- Natural carbonated water ... actually exists here on this Earth ...?
- Apparently here in Aizu-Oshio Kanayama-cho you'll find natural existing carbonated water. You can also enter the hot springs with carbonated water. The small natural carbonic acid bubbles work well to heal the whole tired body and also removes waste.
- Winter sports near a shrine?
- Lovely Tadami ski resort about a 5-minute drive from the inn (Tadami-ski). Ski, snowboard, go snowshoeing or try out the banana boat, you can enjoy a variety of snow activities. The torii in the back of the picture, according to legend, grants true love for any couple that passes through ^^
- The best photo spot!
- As you can see, the journey is littered with great spots for photos so it's recommended you bring a good camera to capture all the beauty. If you'd like to see more of our journey check it out on