PASMO Card!! Must-have Item for Travel Around Japan!
Explore the Forefront of Technology with your PASMO IC Card
- What is a PASMO (Smart Card)?
While traveling in Tokyo, Japan,
It’s a necessity to use public transportation such as buses, trains, and the intricate subway metro system.
Do you want to use them efficiently?
A PASMO (electronic smart card) is a traveler to Japan’s must-have item!!!
If you have visited Japan before,
you might have already heard of a card called "SUICA."
Other than SUICA,
there are actually many kinds of electronic smart cards!
This time JAPANKURU is going to introduce you
one of the smartest cards in Japan
to make your travel experience more convenient!
(BTW: We use PASMO too!)
To demonstrate the simplicity of accessing one of these cards we’ll take a short trip to the Asakusa Station ticket machine of TSUKUBA EXPRESS (TX)
- STEP 2 Press PASMO
- To make things easier for English speakers to access the settings you are presented with just 2 big choices:
"Buy a new PASMO card" on the top
"Charging" at the bottom
Today, we we'll buy a new one, so press the button on the top!
STEP 3 General User
The following screen will offer you two more options:
Left for [Personal User]
Right for [General User]
- STEP 4 Select the recharge amount
- Next, you are allowed to choose the amount of money to place on your card!
Select amount from ¥ 1,000 ~ ¥ 10,000
(Reminder: 500 yen will be deducted when you purchase a new PASMO card for deposit.)
STEP 5 Deposit 500 yen
A deposit is required for PASMO card.
So when you insert 1000yen to buy a new card,
500yen is deducted and it'll actually only be 500 yen that can be used.
- PASMO POWER!
Have a PASMO,
save time and say BYE BYE to coins~
Just charge a certain amount on PASMO,
then you don't have to find the ticket machine every time you go out!!
It definitely makes your trip more convenient!
Purchase goods and service with your card as well,
no more heavy wallets filled with coins!!
Want to enjoy a convenient travel in Tokyo?
From various convenient electronic transport card,
no doubt you might wanna buy a lovely PASMO!
CHeck out our full story here!
- MISSION COMPLETE!
- Oh ~!
What nice new card with a lovely pink logo
PASMO here you go! ♡
(Cuter than SUICA ?)
Oh!!! Take the new PASMO to get on the TSUKUBA EXPRESS! Go! Go!
- Related Article
- NTOUR Aizumura: Grab Your Camera & Your Newest Outfit, It's Photo Shoot Time! 2019.10.21
- NTOUR Special Deals For Domestic Flights Within Japan For Overseas Tourists! - All Nippon...by Miya Chong 2019.10.18
- NTOUR Special Deals For Domestic Flights Within Japan For Overseas Tourists! - Japan Airlinesby Miya Chong 2019.10.17