Tasty Conveyor belt sushi at "GINZA NUMAZUKO" in KIRARITO GINZA
\"Conveyor belt what!?\", you may be thinking... Well, just think of it as a a mix between sushi, and a merry-go-round. A SUSHI-GO-ROUND!!
- Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere
- You know it's fresh when it's literally made right in front of your face. The chefs at the sushi bar are made up of some of best chefs around.
The head Chef of "Sushi Bar Numatsuko Ginza" has won an award on a Japanese TV show called "TV Champion."
Although we are no chef ourselves, we saw his skillful technique with a knife, sensed his enthusiasm and were instantly impressed.
- Here is sushi filled with "Mt. Fuji amount" of fresh uni (Sea urchin) / 1,000yen
- The fresh taste of sea urchin combined with an amount in the shape of Mt. Fuji gives this dish it's name. What a ultra-dreamy sushi! We were surprised to see such a delicacy in a Kaiten-zushi shop.
※Mt. Fuji amount means a large amount.
- Recommendation of Sake Sommelier Ginjo shibotate nama-zake / 720ml 3,200yen
- Tokushima produced fresh sake is stored in aluminum cans. It is said that Japanese sake is getting popular in New York recently. At about 18% alcohol, it is a little bit highly-concentrated, but its slightly sweet taste and fresh smell is it's attractive point. Simple yet excellent quality Japanese sake.
- High Quality Ginza Sushi
- Made by fresh ingredients, produced my professional chef, to enjoy this excellent class of sushi it really doesn't matter whether you're eating at the counter, or at the tables. The main draw of kaiten sushi is to relax and eat what you like at your own pace!
Craving sushi in Ginza?
Missing sushi in your Japan trip?
Well we recommend "Sushi Bar Numatsuko Ginza" to you!
Come on down and take a look! ^^
銀座沼津港 "Sushi Bar Numatsuko Ginza 1st"
KIRARITO GINZA 8F
Open Hours: 11: 00-23: 00
(Last order: Dish 21:30 / Sushi 22:30)
Click for the Japanese page
More info & food pics: