KAGAMI CRYSTAL: A Japanese Crystal Tableware Craft Brand In Tokyo Ginza
Looking for special Japanese souvenirs? Let us introduce you this beautiful craft brand, Kagami Crystal!
If you are looking for special souvenirs in Japan, how about Japanese tableware as an option?
Not only it is beautiful and luxurious, but it is also practical, making it a wonderful gift for both people who gives and receives.
- KAGAMI CRYSTAL is a Japanese tableware craft brand located in the Mitsukoshi Department Store in Tokyo Ginza. The interior of the store has a nice variety of products.
- Kagami Crystal is famous for making original crafts using Edo Kiriko【江戸切子：えどきりこ】.
It is a brand that gives a glimpse of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Delicate glass crafts that reflect light differently depending on the angle!
There are many beautiful crystal glasses made from Kiriko, this kind of craft was popular during the Edo period.
- This crystal glass is the work of a traditional craftsman, Nabeya Satoshi, with an exquisite pattern that harmonizes with the vivid pink of blooming cherry blossoms. Price is 12,000 yen + TAX
- Aren't they so beautiful?
These surely would be a lovely gift to give to your parents or loved ones.
* KAGAMI CRYSTAL
Address: Level 1 DaiwaGinza Building, 6-2-1, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
Business Hours: 11: 00 ~ 19: 30 ( Weekends until 18:30)
Homepage: Official Homepage
Hope you enjoyed this article, let us know how you think about it!
Leave a comment in the section below, or send us a direct message through our social media accounts.
Want to see and learn more about Japan?
Follow our Facebook
accounts for more Japan-related stories.
We post new articles every day at JAPANKURU
- Related Article