Getting to Suntory Hakushu Whisky Distillery
Eating a Dish Originated in Yamanashi
Yamanashi Hakushu Whisky Distillery
LET THE TOUR BEGIN!
Hakushu Whisky Distillery's Process
FINALLY!! THE TASTING!!!
1. White Oak Cask Malt - is made by aging Hakushu new-make spirit in casks made of American white oak for at least 12hrs (alcohol content 50%)2. Lightly Peated Malt - made with malt (alcohol content 43%)
Making a Morikaoru Highball
1. Fill a glass to the brim with ice and allow it to chill
2. Pour in the whisky and stir well
3. Top off the glass with more ice
4. Add soda (1 part whisky and 3 to 4 parts soda)
5. Stir once with a bar spoon
Garnish with lightly crushed mint leaves for added refreshment.......
and you've made your HAKUSHU MORIKAORU HIGHBALL!
(what they call a whisky & soda)
TOUR and DRINK Japan's Leading Whisky
|Name||Suntory Hakushu Distillery|
|Address||2913-1 Torihara, Hakushu-cho, Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi|
Hey there!! Thank's for checking out my page～★ I love exploring the crazy and funny sides of Japan as well as its hidden treasures.SHOW COLUMN