Hotel Nikko Narita: A Convenient Airport Hotel with a Luxury Feel
Hotel nikko narita
No need to rush to your flight, the hotel has plenty to offer as well!
Why not stay a night in Narita?
Getting to the airport first thing in the morning can be a stressful, unpleasant affair. Who wants to wake up before the break of dawn and start lugging suitcases around on the skyliner train to Narita Airport, or even take an unbelievably expensive taxi all the way to the departures hall? Instead, why not try staying right in Narita, at the Hotel Nikko Narita? Hop on their free airport shuttle bus, and you can be there in just 15 minutes!
Most people imagine airport lodging as purely business hotels, with only basic amenities. But Hotel Nikko Narita is far from that, with facilities and services to make you feel right at home, not to mention its great atmosphere. All of this makes it a hotel popular among both foreign travelers and Japanese families. Maybe you'll want to take advantage of its convenience next time you pass through Narita Airport, too!
- A friendly bellhop to help you with all your luggage on your way to the airport.
- This coffee lounge on the first floor is set up to help you relax, and maybe take a few snapshots for your social media feeds.
- Next to the café is a Lawson convenience store, open 24/7. They sell just about any snack or convenience you might need, including souvenirs.
Free Shuttle Bus to Narita Airport
The hotel provides shuttle buses to and from the airport, totally free of charge.
Bus Timetable/Terminal Map
Do take care to get on the correct bus, and don't get confused while boarding at Terminal 1 and 2. When coming from Terminal 1 you should look for bus stop 16, whereas Terminal 2 means waiting at bus stop 33. Once you get on, though, it's just a 15 minute trip from Terminal 2, and only 10 minutes from Terminal 1.
From Singles to Family Suites, There's a Room for Every Traveler
"J-Style" Japanese Style Room
- A mix of Japanese tradition and Western convenience, Hotel Nikko Narita's J-Style family rooms are perfect for anyone who wants a unique experience. Sleep on four traditional Japanese futon mattresses, placed right on the soft tatami mat floors. Sip some tea and enjoy the Japanese-style table, where you slip your legs right under the table and stay low to the floor.
- Flowers projected onto the floor near the entrance add to the room's atmosphere.
- Cushy futon mattresses lined up on the tatami mats, right next to a convenient outlet.
- Executive Twin Room
- If you want to spend some time soaking up the atmosphere and relaxing in your room, this room has all the modern styling and calming colors you need. Enjoy the art on the walls, and the chic furniture.
- Comfort Double Room (King Size Bed)
- When you want a spacious bed to really stretch out on, a Comfort Double Room with a king-size bed is the room for you! A great choice for couples celebrating an anniversary.
- Style Connect Room
- This may look like a normal single room at first, but duck through a door and it's connected directly to the room next door! It's perfect for when you're traveling with a friend, but would also like a little privacy.
This Hotel Has 4 Different Restaurants
Enjoy the Casual Breakfast Buffet at Serena
- This buffet-style restaurant offers a wide range of options for the most important meal of the day. Whether you're more interested in the freshly baked croissants and local honey, or the homemade Japanese tofu, they've got plenty to sample. They even look out for the health of their guests by providing supplements, including a variety of vitamins. A truly well-rounded buffet!
Hours: 6:00 ~ 15:00
- The dining area has 149 seats, so you won't be stuck waiting for a table to open. Out of the floor-to-ceiling windows you can admire the surrounding greenery, like you're sitting right in the garden.
- Made-to-Order Omelets
- Mouth-Watering Local Honey
- Plenty of Baked Goods to Slather in the Honey
Great Options Available for Lunch and Dinner
- "Hokake Sushi"
- "Irasshaimase!!" will welcome you into this classic sushi shop. Enjoy fresh fish prepared right in front of your eyes by experts; a great experience for any visitor to Japan.
Hours: 17:30 ~ 22:00
- "Toh-Lee" Chinese Cuisine
- A full-scale Chinese restaurant specializing in mapo tofu. If you're not quite in the mood for the spicy tofu dish, Toh-Lee makes great dumplings too.
Hours: 11:30 ~ 14:00 / 17:30 ~ 22:00
- "Serena" Dinner Buffet
- If you enjoyed your breakfast and want to see what's provided for dinner, head right back to Serena in the evening! All of the options are different, but they have the same great variety.
Hours: 17:30 ~ 23:00
Grab a Drink at the Sunset Lounge
This cocktail bar is on the 11th floor of the hotel, all the way at the top of the hotel. The soft lighting and gorgeous night views give the place great atmosphere. Before heading off to dreamland, stop in to sample a wide range of alcoholic beverages, from wines to premium Japanese whiskeys, and of course cocktails!
Hours: 18:00 ~ 24:00
- Spend some time relaxing high in the sky, even before you board a plane.
- Cocktails made by expert bartenders.
But Wait! Check This Out Before You Arrive!
If you're interested in making a membership card, just ask any of the staff in the hotel lobby or restaurants.
These are "One Harmony" Cards, and they work as point cards for any guests who stay at Hotel Nikko Narita, or a number of other locations. New members can enjoy a handful of benefits, but repeat customers get better and better perks! Extra fast check-in and 20% off at various hotel restaurants are just a couple of the benefits available.
Take a Free Shuttle Bus to Explore the Surrounding Area!
A Museum and Traditional Village, All in One: Boso no Mura
If you're interested in traditional Japanese culture and the lifestyle of those in the past, visit Boso no Mura! A traditional street filled with old buildings and artifacts, events are held throughout the year so it's always worth a visit. You can even rent kimono there and pretend to be a part of history... or just take some great photos.
The shuttle bus makes runs twice a day, and takes about 30 minutes:
Hotel Nikko Narita ➡ Boso-no-mura:
Boso-no-mura ➡ Hotel Nikko Narita:
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple
With a history stretching back farther than 1000 years, Naritasan Shinshoji Temple is one of Japan's most famous. Very popular with locals!
A shuttle bus runs from the hotel to Narita Station (about 15 minutes), an easy walk from the temple.
Hotel Nikko Narita ➡ Narita Station Schedule
Calligraphy Museum and Japanese Garden
If you go to Naritasan Shinshoji Temple, don't miss the nearby museum operated by the Naritasan Cultural Foundation. Open since 1992, the museum features works of calligraphy from Japan and China, created anytime between the Edo Period and the present.
The Four Seasons of Hotel Nikko Narita
- Summer Swimming Pools
- Autumn Leaves
- Winter Lights
With outdoor spaces to enjoy all-year-round, the four seasons that Japan is known for are proudly on display at this hotel. Cherry blossoms in spring, an outdoor swimming pool in the summer, seasonal food and vibrant autumn leaves, and holiday lights to illuminate the dark winter nights. Popular among visitors of all kinds, stay a night or two at Hotel Nikko Narita to get one last dose of Japan before heading home!
Hotel Nikko Narita
Address: 500 Tokko, Narita-shi, Chiba 286-0106, Japan
Be sure to look out for more exciting articles every day at JAPANKURU! 🐶
Or add us on Instagram and Facebook to share your pictures of Japan. 💖🗾
⇩ See more of the hotel! ⇩
- Related Article