Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
- Hotel in front of Tokyo Station, awarded as Michelin Guide hotel
- 3-minute walk from Tokyo Station Yaesu North Exit
Here we come to our destination today.
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo was newly opened in 2009.
Before, it has become [Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo]
It was Ryumeikan Ryokan (Japanese Inn) founded in 1899.
That is why it has 100 years of history.
So it has developed from a traditional ryokan to hotel in Tokyo.
from generation to generation
Its Japanese hospitality
and the fusion of the tradition and modern culture and art,
show us it is indeed a Michelin Guide hotel!
- History of RYUMEIKAN Ryokan
- [Ryokan Ryumeikan Tokyo] was opened in 1963 in front of Tokyo Station.
Getting along with the speed of development of the Japanese economy,
Ryumeikan from the traditional ryokan become "RYUMEIKAN Corporation."
After the fancy traditional Japanese restaurant
was opened, and the renewal of Yasesu RYUMEIKAN in 2009, all led to the birth of today's [Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo].
Can't you feel the refreshment when you come off from the elevator of the hotel in 15F?
Wow!!! A super elegant good view is greeting us!
Oh!! It is Hanagoyomi Restaurant on the side of front desk, where guests enjoy their breakfast there!
Speaking of Hanagoyomi, it is a top class Japanese cuisine restaurant,
located at Roppongi!!!
- Pursuit of excellent quality of sleep
- Bed at Ryumeikan Hotel provides high satisfaction to the guests
What is the difference from other hotels?
"Air weave," a kind of special mattress is used (except single room)
Why it is good?
It is said that some of Japan's leading sports stars
would bring it with them to the competition oversea.
It makes you feel like sleeping on the air
to feel less unsurpassed pressure on your body.
Feel the Japanese hospitality
How to choose a hotel?
Spacious, luxury, convenient transportation and facilities?
Although everyone has different standard,
no doubt you are interested in the history of a Michelin Guide Hotel!
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
which is awarded as "Michelin Guide Hotel" for four consecutive years.
It is Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo.
Rooms: 135 (Premium / Single / Twin / Double / Triple / Forus / Universal
Check-in / Check-out time: 14: 00/11: 00
For more Info↓
- Related Article
- ACCOMMODATION A Kanazawa Hotel Made Colorful with the Kaga 5 Colors: Hotel Intergate Kanazawa 2019.11.28
- ACCOMMODATION Resorts & Seasonal Delights - Find Out Why Nasu is Beloved by Japan's Emperor 2019.11.14
- ACCOMMODATION Get a Great Deal on Your Hotel Near Tokyo Disneyland®! - Comfort Suites Tokyo Bay 2019.11.12