Shufoo Helping Small Businesses by Providing Free Information Distribution Service
Shufoo, an online digital flyer service run by One Compath Inc., a subsidiary of Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., that covers over 3600 Japanese companies with over 10 million monthly active users, is now offering free service to supporting small businesses by providing free information distribution service. The service includes the use of Shufoo’s platform to reach out to users by sending timeline advertisements sending out store information and photos. The service has been available since the 10th of March till the end of April.
The outbreak of Coronavirus has forced businesses to alter their open hours and has caused lack of supply of items like masks and disinfectants. Realtime information like this is now valued by both parties as a business and consumer, and Shufoo aims to fill this current gap by providing free timeline posts so businesses that never used their services can reach consumers and so consumers can receive useful information.
- Basic Info
- News From Japankuru
The latest news from Japan - learn what's new in the land of the rising sun, from an international group right on the scene.SHOW COLUMN
- FOOD What Is Japan's Go To Eat Campaign? And How Can You Use It to Save Money at Restaurants?by News From Japankuru 2020.10.06
- TOUR Japanese Campers Crowd a Tateyama Campsite, Trying to Escape the Crowds and Coronavirus...by News From Japankuru 2020.10.01
- SHOPPING Revised Tax Laws Mean Japanese Alcohol Prices to Change Starting October 1stby News From Japankuru 2020.09.30
- Related Article
- NFOOD 3 Steps to Eat Sushi the Right Way! Maximize Your Sushi Enjoyment With This Sushi... 2020.10.22
- FOOD Apple Pie Yakisoba! Are These Japanese Fried Noodles a Sweet Treat, or Just a Mess? 2020.10.10
- FOOD What Is Japan's Go To Eat Campaign? And How Can You Use It to Save Money at Restaurants? 2020.10.06