Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo 🌸 Seeing Sakura at Tokyo's Biggest Amusement Park Yomiuriland
Exciting Cherry Blossom Spot in Tokyo! Only Minutes Away from Shinjuku Station
🌸Beautiful Cherry Blossom Spot in Tokyo - Yomiuriland🌸
Tokyo's amusement park Yomiuriland is a Japanese original theme park with a history of about 55 years. It is also Tokyo's biggest amusement park with over 44 rides and attractions! In true Japanese fashion, this amusement park also has special charms each season. During the summer Yomiuriland also has a water park area, in the winter Yomiuriland is light up with 6 million lights
, and come spring, you have the famous cherry blossoms (sakura) all around the park. Being a fun place to be surrounded by cherry blossoms in Tokyo, JAPANKURU
wanted to introduce Yomiuriland to those who are looking for a little more excitement this spring!
- Yomiuriland has really found a great way of incorporating each season with their rides. During the spring when the park is filled with cherry blossom trees, you can get up close to the cherry blossoms while you ride attractions like their roller coaster Bandit, the ferris wheel, and the gondola that takes you into the park.
- Cherry blossom infused rides for both adults and children.
- One of the best places to see the whole park covered in pink is on the Yomiuriland Ferris Wheel.
🌸Getting to Yomiuriland from Shinjuku🌸
Yomiuriland is about 21 minutes from Shinjuku Station on the Keio Line, so you can easily get to the park and enjoy yourself the whole day.
Something that many people don't know about is you can purchase both one-day train tickets along the Keio and Inokashira Line and Yomiuriland park admission fees at once at a discount! At Shinjuku Station's Keio Line, if you purchase the "Keio Amusement Passport", the park's one-day pass will go from 5,400yen to 5,100yen for adults. Your transportation fee is included in that price too!
Click here for more information
- You can purchase the Keio Amusement Passport at their ticket machines.
- You will get three tickets: One-day park pass, round-trip train ticket, and ticket details.
🌸A Theme Park with about 1,000 Cherry Trees🌸
- There are about 1,000 cherry blossom trees with ten different kinds of cherry blossoms planted at Yomiuriland. To keep the excitement and beauty of the cherry blossoms going at night, there is a sakura illumination with a 180 meter (590ft) pathway of cherry blossom trees in a row that lights up in several colors.
- Pathway of cherry blossom trees during the day.
- That same pathway during the Sakura illumination at night.
🌸Our Cherry Blossom Story at Yomiuriland🌸
🌸A Sea of Pink at Yomiuriland🌸
During the spring Yomiuriland is an amusement park where you can enjoy cherry blossoms and attractions at the same time. Once it becomes cherry blossom season
in Tokyo, most places become overcrowded making it hard to see and fully enjoy the cherry blossoms. However, you can freely enjoy the cherry blossoms at Yomiuriland. While riding some of the rides is always a plus, you can also just relax and have a picnic at Seichi Park, their park right by the rollercoaster.
If you are planning on being in Tokyo during the cherry blossom season, we recommend visiting Yomiuriland for a new, fun way of enjoying Japan's cherry blossoms.
🎢Yomiuriland Amusement Park
Access: Keio Line: Shinjuku Station → Keio Yomiuriland Station
💰One day pass: Adults 5400yen, Middle and High School 4300,
3yrs old to Elementary 3800yen, 65 years and older 4500
Be sure to look at JAPANKURU
🐶 for more exciting articles every day!!
Or add us on Instagram
to share your Japanese pictures💖🗾
- Related Article