- One of the ways to enjoy private hot springs in Japan is to go the "Kashikiri" way.
Kashikiri【貸切：かしきり】simply means having it all to yourself.
This way, you can enjoy the hot springs with your family or partners in a quiet private environment.
A bath attached to a shrine in Fukushima.
- In Tadami, Fukushima is this bath that is attached to a shrine. It's even rare in Japan to see something like this.
Open in 1868, Kuronagi Onsen in Toyama
- This Kuronagi onsen is located in the Kurobe area, also another place famous for Onsens.
You can enjoy the onsen while nature surrounds you.
The Takaragawa Onsen in Gunma
- If you mention the word "Konyoku" in Japan, most of the people will reply "Takaragawa".
That's how famous this place is.
- The widely open space, the trees surrounding. Such a nice place here.
You won't be able to wear your swimmers but they have swimmer-like towels available for rent.