At Japanese Starbucks, the Sakura Are Already in Full Bloom with New Cherry Blossom Products Galore
The Sakura Fuwari Berry Frappuccino (さくらふわりベリーフラペチーノ) is a frappuccino made with raspberry pannacotta and topped with whipped cream, vanilla and sakura cake crumbs, and tiny bits of freeze-dried strawberry. The Sakura Fuwari Berry Milk Latte (さくらふわりベリーミルクラテ), on the other hand, is essentially strawberry milk (milk + strawberry syrup) but topped with the same cake crumb and strawberry topping.
Hot drinks during sakura season will come in special paper cups decorated with cherry blossoms, too!
The first series of products is being called "Sakura no Ibuki" (桜の息吹), which means "A Breath of Sakura," evoking the anticipation of the onset of spring. Anyone with a penchant for pastels will have a hard time keeping their hands off these cute items, with pink and blue designs that look like cherry blossoms in front of a pale blue sky. (Available at Japanese Starbucks locations from Feb. 17, 2021.)
Of course, if you value convenience over ultra-stylish Starbucks locations, you're in luck.
Image Source: Nestle
- Basic Info
Name Starbucks Japan
It's my fourth year living in Tokyo now, and I love wandering Japan looking for good food, lovely new places, and the best tourist attractions throughout the country.SHOW COLUMN
- FOOD Make Your Own Japanese Pudding at Home with This Easy 4-Ingredient Japanese Pudding Recipeby pin 2021.09.07
- TOUR Autumn Kochia in Ibaraki ・ When Fall Weather Turns the Hills into Blushing Waves of Redby pin 2021.09.01
- CULTURE Shrine Recommendations in Tokyo ・ Part 3 ・ Love & Romanceby pin 2021.05.09
- Related Article
- NCULTURE In COVID-19 Japan, Matchbox-Sized Backyard Home Offices Might Be the New Normal 2021.09.23
- NFOOD Ramen Flavor Soda!? Nissin's Cup Noodle Is Celebrating Its 50th Anniversary, and Things... 2021.09.19
- ENTERTAINMENT Japanese Cat Motimaru Named the Most Watched Feline on YouTube ・ Have You Seen His Videos... 2021.09.17