Farewell 2019, Welcome 2020!
New years eve
Thanks to everyone's support, JAPANKURU has had another spectacular year! We wish to continue providing the best information about Japan to everyone around the world! Here is JAPANKURU's short sum-up of the year 2019 and what we expect to see in 2020.
May 2020 be a happy and prosperous year for everyone!
Time seems to just fly away! Are you ready for another new year?
It was only on the first day of April that the era of Heisei【平成：へいせい】 came to an end and the new era Reiwa【令和：れいわ】
begun, and now the first year of Reiwa is already about to end.
- Heisei went for 31 years. This year was the year of the pig or the boar in Japan, which is the last of the twelve zodiacs. Next comes the year of the rat, and since this is the beginning of the new cycle, it is said that it is going to be the beginning of a new life.
A new stadium for the new event!
Japan held the Rugby World Cup
this year! It was amasing to see Japan winning the 8th position.
Congratulations to South Africa on winning the tournament!
- The new stadium at Kumagaya being prepared before the World Cup.
There are the Olympics and Paralympics games in 2020.
Seasons to look forward to in 2020
We were very lucky to be able to travel around Japan a lot to see many of the changing seasons of Japan. You can expect a lot of this in 2020 as well for sure!
- Spring in Japan is pink from the colours of the cherry blossoms. This list of cherry blossom blooming forecast should give you an idea of when and where to expect the cherry blossoms in full bloom.
- We were at APA Resort in Niigata to admiring the beautiful sunflowers in full bloom while we stayed cool at the pools on hot summery days... and nights!
- Seeing the Autumn leaves in Kyoto, Nagano and other places we went to were also spectacular.
- Of course, we can't forget the great Onsens in the cold weather and the great sceneries with snow along with the outdoor activities.
How would 2020 look like?
Look forward to many more things to see, places to go, foods to try and shoppings to do!
We hope you enjoy your visit and stay in Japan next year as well and we hope 2020 will be a great year ahead for everyone!
Keep up to date at our JAPANKURU
page with new articles.
Follow our social media on Facebook
, and Instagram!
Once again, thank you very much for your support and we wish you a Happy New Year!
- Related Article